DNA Creative Communications (DNA) received six awards at the South Carolina Public Relations Society of America (SCPRSA) Run for the Mercury awards banquet that was held at The Loft at Falls Park in Downtown Greenville. DNA was recognized for their exceptional programs and projects they implemented for their clients over the 2012 year.
The banquet, which brought together public relations professionals from across the state, recognized public relations campaigns, tactics and exceptional practitioners with a combination of 55 Mercury and Silver Wing Awards. The Mercury Awards recognize public relations programs and campaigns, while the Silver Wing Awards recognize outstanding tactics used in those campaigns.
In the Mercury Award category, DNA was recognized with two awards:
- Community Relations Mercury Award for the Be Freshwater Friendly campaign for Renewable Water Resources
- Public Service Mercury Award for Project Rx: A River Remedy for Renewable Water Resources
In the Silver Wing Award category, DNA was recognized with four awards:
- Annual Reports for Nonprofit Organizations Silver Wing Award of Merit for Renewable Water Resources’ Annual Report
- Brochures (8 pages or fewer) Silver Wing Award of Merit for FAVOR Greenville Center Brochure
- Editorials/Op-Eds Silver Wing Award for “Recovery Pays Back” for FAVOR Greenville
- Multimedia Communications – External Programs/Presentations Silver Wing Award for a Crisis Communications Workshop for Miracle Hill Ministries
We are humbled and honored to have been recognized with six outstanding awards from the SCPRSA,” said Debbie Nelson, founder and president of DNA. The DNA team works extremely hard to not only positively represent our clients through public relations, but to also understand them in order to produce successful campaigns. These awards are a perfect showcase of this dedication.