DNA Creative Communications (DNA), a Greenville public relations and marketing firm, received six awards from the South Carolina chapter of the International Association of Business Communicators (SCIABC) on November 7 in Columbia, SC.
“We are humbled and honored to have been recognized with six outstanding awards from the SCIABC,” said Debbie Nelson, president and founder of DNA Creative Communications. “Our team works diligently to not only positively represent our clients through professional communication, but to also understand them in order to create successful pieces and programs. These awards are a perfect showcase of this dedication.”
The SCIABC Palmetto Awards Ceremony was held at the Big Apple in downtown Columbia and brought together public relations, marketing and advertising professionals from across the state. DNA was recognized for their exceptional programs and projects they implemented for their clients from June of 2012 to June of 2013. Of the 43 categories, DNA brought awards from these six back to Greenville:
- Government Communications Program: Be Freshwater Friendly – Renewable Water Resources
- Brand Communications: Mobile Meals Brand Creation – Mobile Meals
- Publications Writing and Design: FAVOR Greenville Center Capital Campaign – FAVOR Greenville
- Graphic Design: Asbury Hills Summer 2013 Camp Brochure – SC Camps, Retreats and Ministries
- Special Events (Internal or External, 1-2 days): Project Rx: A River Remedy – Renewable Water Resources
- Traditional and Electronic Corporate Writing: Nonprofit Matters Column – Upstate Business Journal)
DNA Creative Communications
DNA is the leading communications expert in South Carolina for nonprofit and government organizations that enhance quality of life in their communities. We build relationships with key audiences through branding, public relations, event management and online strategies. Founded in 1997, DNA has worked with more than 230 organizations and is the proud recipient of numerous awards from the Association of Marketing & Communication Professionals, the South Carolina Public Relations Society of America and the American Advertising Federation. Annually, DNA offers our Live Here Give Here program and Shine the Light on Your Nonprofit educational series, featuring training and workshops for nonprofit organizations. For more information, call 864.235.0959 or visit www.dnacc.com.