DNA Creative Communications believes in collaborating with other organizations that influence and change our community and our industry in positive ways. Listed below are several professional organizations that your nonprofit may benefit from.
1. The South Carolina Association of Nonprofits (SCANPO) is a statewide membership organization that strengthens nonprofits through board and professional development, collaborative work and collective voice. They believe that well-managed and responsibly-governed nonprofits contribute to a strong and healthy South Carolina.
2. The Community Foundation of Greenville enhances the quality of life in Greenville County by linking philanthropic leadership, charitable resources and civic involvement with needs and opportunities in the community.
3. The Metropolitan Arts Council (MAC) is the only organization in Greenville, South Carolina working daily to support every discipline of the arts. MAC provides support to area arts organizations and many individual artists through its grants program, through its cultural planning process, by advocating on behalf of all artists and arts groups, and by providing cooperative marketing opportunities promoting arts groups that might not have resources available to them.
4. United Way of Greenville County believes that the best way to help the most people is to focus on the underlying causes of the most serious problems. It takes the whole community–working together– to create results and improve the lives of more people than any of us could by working alone.
5. DNA supports community beacons through our LIVE HERE GIVE HERE (LHGH) annual program in which we partner with a nonprofit to donate our time and services for one year. DNA also hosts educational seminars for nonprofits: the Shine the Light on Your Nonprofit series. DNA brings together a variety of resources to help nonprofits learn sustainable tips and tools in public relations, special events, online management, social media, branding, and more.