DNA Creative Communications encourages collaboration with other organizations to create, influence and change our community and industry in positive ways. Listed below are five professional organizations that your agency may benefit from.
1. The American Advertising Federation is an advertising trade association that seeks to maintain and strengthen the quality of the advertising industry. In order to achieve this goal, AAF coordinates a large network of various advertising groups and professionals and promotes the industry through offering a variety of programs and activities.
As a local chapter, the AAF Greenville encourages professional development through seminars, award presentations, networking and industry leader recognition in Upstate South Carolina.
2. The Public Relations Society of America is a group of public relations professionals nationwide that seeks to strengthen both the profession as a whole, as well as its individual members. PRSA accomplishes this mission by offering continuing education programs, conducting a broad scope of research projects and providing information exchange forums. DNA is very involved with the South Carolina chapter — SCPRSA.
3. Second Wind offers resources specifically aimed at helping smaller to midsize advertising agencies improve the scope and creativity of their business. Second Wind provides helpful knowledge and tools that have the proven ability to increase the effectiveness of these agencies.
4. Vistage International is the world’s chief executive leadership organization. Vistage’s Executive Leadership Program provides unparalleled access to new ideas and fresh thinking through monthly peer workshops, one-on-one business coaching, speaker presentations from hundreds of top industry experts, social networking and an extensive online content library of articles, best practices, podcasts and webinars.
5. Recourses aims to be known as the premier provider of business management advice to small marketing firms, worldwide. To accomplish this, it relies on two values: core character and core competence. Recourses actively engages others through grounded assessment to quickly build consensus around authentic, seductive solutions that mobilize them beyond difficult transitions to focus on their own unique opportunities.